Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Photos + Love = Fun

Almost 8 months pregnant with William

A sneak peak of the photos that Nick and I took for my photo baby shower book. I think the best part of doing the photos was the time that Nick and I got to spend together. At times, it felt like quite an adventure. It was 3 days worth of squeezing in pictures after work, before sunset, during low tide. The pictures came out awesome and I am so glad to have them and the memories that go with them.

This photo was taken off of Split Rock, which is an island that Nick knows about as a fishing spot. We were trying to make it to the island on our little boat (it was a glass calm, beautiful ride out there!) before the sunset and back home before dark, so we were very pressed for time! The water was about 6 inches deep and the sun was setting when we finally decided to scratch our original plan to avoid running a ground and losing out on sunset photos. So, I hopped in the water and this is the final outcome! We made it back with seconds to spare and celebrated with Mexican food. =)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful and I love the story. Can't wait to see more photos. Love you all. M

    ReplyDelete