Sunday, February 24, 2013

Play time with Hayden Grace

We got to spend some time with our little miss Hayden Grace over the past week. It was a fun and interesting sneak peak into what our lives will soon be like! Nonstop! Hayden is two and absolutely adores Nick and I. The feeling is very mutual! So, we were excited at the chance to watch her for a few hours while her mommy went out. She is the sweetest little girl with quite a large personality. It was fun to watch Nick with her. She knows that Nick (aka Nit) is fun and full of energy so she didn't waste any time climbing all over him and having him lift her up in the air. I think it made us even more excited for our little William to be here, even though by the end of the day, I was exhausted! It was so cute when her mommy picked her up and asked her what she ate for lunch, her answer... "cookies". Haha! Sorry mom! Some things my be a little different with William =)




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are getting a little taste of parenthood, but don't worry they don't come out two years old...but they do come out hungry. thanks for posting, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the middle photo, where they are looking at each other so tenderly. Really, really sweet...

    ReplyDelete