Sunday, March 3, 2013

William's Baby Shower

A Picture Perfect Day to Last a Whole Lifetime













Yesterday was Williams baby shower (aka his pre-birthday party) and I think he had a really good time! I know I did! The party was held at the historic Hemingway House and we were surrounded by family, friends, good food, pretty trees, live music and PRESENTS! All of our favorite things! It was a day to be remembered, even  though I feel like it went by too fast for me to even take it all in. Lucky for me, Nick took awesome pictures and captured some of my favorite moments. My mom put this whole day together for me, with the help of my "adopted family" - the Pita's. Words cannot express how much it all meant to me. Looking back at the pictures, especially where I am opening gifts with Ashli and Jess, I truly feel a sense of sisterhood. I was very happy to have time with Jessica (who is newly engaged!!) and to be able to feel the comfort that only a best friend can bring. She always makes me laugh and this is one of the reasons why I love her so. I also got to see my beautiful, free-spirited, friend Analise off before she heads out to road trip to California. The last picture is one of my faves, as it is capturing a special moment between Evelyn and I that I will never forget. She is a  mommy and strong, sexy female who I very much adore. My favorite gift came from my Emmaly, who was so excited for weeks to give it to me! It came from Etsy and it is a crochet lion outfit, complete with a mane and a tail. William will have his first photos in this outfit. It is out of this world adorable. Everyone there holds a special place in my heart and played their own role in helping me get to this point in my life. 

Leading up to the baby shower day, Key West was getting it's own showers, complete with a gray sky hanging over us and cold weather. So, I was very anxious about how the whole day would turn out since I knew we would be outside. Lucky for us, we had the morning free of rain and towards the end, the sun even started to poke its head out =) Must of been all the heart warming! More pictures to come!







No comments:

Post a Comment