Saturday, September 7, 2013

Chicago trip part 1

Hello all from Key West, Florida. We just returned home after spending 4 days in Chicago, meeting the man that my son is named after, William Joseph Soto (the first!!). It was such an exciting time and I now, feel so much closer to my son and Nick. I feel like I have such a better understanding of who they are and where they come from. Meeting Great Grandpa was such an honor, and watching him hold baby William was a moment that I will cherish forever. I must say, they seem very fond of each other! William took to his great grandfather right away and had nothing but smiles for him the whole time! It was such magic and I feel so grateful to have been a part of it all. I have tons of pics to share and will post them all once we get settled back in. But for now, I just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to all the family that made us feel SO WELCOME and loved during our stay in Chicago. It has truly been an unforgettable time for us and thanks to you all for making it happen.


williams first flight

exhausteddd





heading home

bye bye great grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for all of you. You for getting to meet Grampa, I only wish you could have met Gramma, she was amazing. I can't wait to see pictures of the four generations of Soto men. What an incredible opportunity that was for all of you. Will look forward to the photos, of course. Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete