I kind of felt like Ban Pan needed some Christmas cheer, so here we are =) I find myself sitting and listening to Harry Connick Jr. Holiday on Pandora, all cozy and warm in my little abode. Nick and I have our first Christmas tree together this year, all tucked away in the corner with pretty white lights and cute ornaments, some old, some new. We just finished with a nice visit from Mimi and all the excitement of the week must have just spent us because here we are, all cough-y and sniffly and stuff. So, I am just spending time indoors, in sweat pants, sipping tea, with my William. Other than the scratchy throat, I don'r really mind being sick one bit ;)
I am really looking forward to Christmas this year and hope that it is nice and warm and cozy with my loves. That is all I wish for! Well, I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season and staying nice and toasty. sending love.
I love this post! He is adorable in his jammies playing with his first Christmas tree. I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a beautiful loving family...My time in Key West was my Christmas gift to myself...and of course a celebration of Nick's birthday and the season for all of us. I love you all so very, very much. Mimi
ReplyDelete