Thursday, July 2, 2015

hello hello!

Well hello banpan fam.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the Summer! We sure are. A bit homesick, but you already know that! It seems that we will be moving back to Florida in the next few months and are looking forward to that. What a roller coaster ride it has all been. I look forward to the day when I can look back and say "ohhhhh that's why all this happened." I really look forward to that day. In the meantime, just living and loving. We explore some while Nick is at work. I still feel a bit nervous with two kids (a toddler and a baby) and am not completely confident in an unknown place with my two babies. However, I am making the most of my time here and am taking "baby steps" into the unknown. Today, we ventured to Walden Pond, just outside of Cambridge. It was a beautiful place, the water was warm and it was full of families enjoying the nice summer day. So far, the people I have come across on my outings in Boston are really nice people. Everyone is genuinely nice and family oriented. There are so many different kinds of people here, speaking different languages, from different backgrounds. I really enjoy that and hope that William does also. But to him, at this age, there are no barriers. It is my hope that he will always be this way. He sure is a special little boy. A special two year old little boy!! Yup, we had a birthday. I think he had a good day on April 29, 2015. He got his first bike and we are still learning to ride it. It is difficult in an apartment. My, oh my, how different life is for us now! In ways that will not sink in until later, but that is ok. I hope to take from this experience a newfound confidence in myself, as a mother. I sure do love my boys. The adjustment has not been easy, especially on my own (pretty much). I have had to really search for balance, which I am still in pursuit of. I think it will come easier once we are more settled in Florida. I look forward to our move, a big backyard, the Florida sunshine and a SWIMMING POOL! It will be nice to be with Nick's mom again and have her help out with the boys. It will give Nick and I some much needed time together after this whole whirlwind (what a whirlwind it has been!!). Anyways, sticking to my faith and beliefs that everything happens for a reason! I have so much to be thankful for during my time here. The main reason being the healthy delivery of my new baby boy, Lucas! He is so sweet and smiley all the time. I can tell that he is a big lover! I have so many pics to post, I don't know where to begin! We will start with a few faves.

at Borderland State Park (first family outing)

two years old!

visit to the Berkshires 

birthday bike

getting so big! 


first lobster roll 

first "frappe"

so beautiful 


angel babe

first smiles at each other 

fave so far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment