So, I am cheating a little bit on today's post. It is not necessarily from today, but from a wedding we attended a few weeks ago. I am finally seeing the pictures that we took. We took a couple of really great photos this night. Some of my faves to date. I will show you them later! They involve yummy, yummy kisses. =) Nick's mom took this one before we went out. Also, I had set the intention that this wedding (our first together), was going to be when I got to post here... the "yay! we made it." As promised. So, here it is. I felt like a goddess in this coral colored pantsuit from Venus! Scarf was gifted from my bro. Gold beaded bracelet from Nat's travels to India. (I love that my little Na is in the picture too).
![]() |
| Day 11- We made it. |
ps. I have been digging deep for answers on our own wedding. I really want to be connected with why we are doing this and want this. I want the timing to be right for us, two crazy kids. I know it is. But, my heart and my mind have to be in this one together. I have been "dropping in" to my belly, my inner place of female wisdom. I feel like accessing this part of me is also kind of accessing my twelve year old self, in a way. And, today I asked "why? why do I want to marry him?" And you know what I heard? That I want a birthday for me and Nick. Sweetest thing ever.

No comments:
Post a Comment