I think something that I have written is almost ready to posted. I set the intention when I answered the question... "what does marriage mean to me?" that it will be written when it is ready to be written. So, I wrote something up a few days after the question was asked and I said a prayer that this or something else will answer this question for me. I think the one I have already written is the one. The question has answered itself in many ways.
I thought of my mom and dad a lot today and the example that they have set for me in the most wondrous of ways. Anyways, I think this is a piece to the marriage puzzle. A big piece. I want what they had. They were both such beautiful people. I still, sometimes, can't believe how amazing they both looked and the people that they are.
I'm tapping into something big! =)
![]() |
| Day 16 |

No comments:
Post a Comment