So, I have noticed that one thing this blog is helping me with is to notice patterns in my life. However, everything is about to shift for the better! I will be home 5 days a week with the boys and just hoping for some good, quality time together. Here is me and Lucas tonight at Higgs Beach, one of our favorite spots to sit and watch the sunset, let Jax run around and look at the fishes! Tonight, we even popped over to the park for a quick ride on the swings. Great evening with my loves.
Teal tank top is from Walmart, shorts are gifted from my friend, Beth. They are some of my faves and so cute and comfy. She knows my taste! And, you can't quite see it, but I am wearing the new
Made By Soto Forever bracelet! I don't have any charms yet, but I will. It's so lightweight and perfect.
 |
| Day 4 |
Photo is so lovely! And loving your 30 day challenge!
ReplyDeleteThank you Charlie! I like it too. It is definitely serving a purpose (or many)!
ReplyDelete