This quote always reminds me of my best friend, Jessica, who is going through some of her own changes right now. These March winds sure are bringing change our way! All good changes, but all requiring patience and trust. Patience in the unfolding of life and trust that it will all work out. It always does!
This photo is another from our baby bump photo shoot. Reflecting back, it brings me feelings of peace and gratitude. It meant so much to me that my photos were as important to Nick as they were to me. He was so excited to give me just what I wanted. And as my photographer, boat captain, and stylist, he couldn't have done a better job. We had so much fun taking these pictures. I wish I had some with him in them but we will make that happen in the next couple of weeks!
Today, I am officially 34 weeks, with 6 weeks to go! But who's counting? =)


No comments:
Post a Comment