| loving me some avocados right now |
I am seriously devouring avocado right now. Nick told me to remove them with a spoon! whoddathunk? =) Smart boy, that Nick. This past week we made avocado salad with yummy dressing (balsamic, olive oil, and dijon mustard). And guacamole (with lime, fresh garlic, olive oil and some salt). It was so good, I accidentally ate all of it and forget to share. Sorry babe! Eating for two over here.
| cravings |
| got to spend the day with Ms. Coral |
| smiles for days |
| watching the blue angels |
| perfection |
| started from the bottom now the whole team here! |
| lovies |
![]() |
| painting William's room |
| baby boy blue |
| sandy boy |
| feeling kicks |
| with Nick's stepsister, Nicole and her boyfriend, Nick. They came to visit us from Boston =) |
![]() |
| looking pretty comfy there! |
| Easter Sunday |
| familia |
| Almost my favorite season! Mango season! |
I hope everyone had a great Easter! We sure did. It was full of yummy food and time with family. Doesn't get much better than that. Today is 20 days until William's due date! I think he is going to be a May baby though =)



What a beautiful post. I cannot wait to spend some time with you. I will be in that chair with baby William before we know it. Love to you all and great pictures, BTW!! Keep em coming. I love you. Mum
ReplyDelete