1) 9 month baby bump 2)King of the world! 3) cheeseburger CRAVINGS!! 4) Hair with my momma 5) spending lots of time in the pool 6) and napping =)
A little preview of what life is looking like these days. We are 9 months along and can I just say WOW! Time flies. What an experience this has been and life just keeps getting better and better. I find myself feeling so happy lately. The past couple of days, Nick has literally had me in tears laughing =) My heart feels so light, like it could just fly right out of my body. This whole experience has been SO wonderful. I cannot believe that we are reaching the end. It is a bittersweet feeling but I am mostly just so excited to meet our son.
I got a little emotional the other day, talking about cutting the umbilical cord. William will forever be my "tu me manques." =) missing from me. There are lots of things I will miss, but the excitement to have him here and teach him and learn from him leave me with such joy and anticipation. When I imagine it in my mind, it feels so natural. It's like we are already all together, in some other place, living this perfect, little dream.
But in the meantime, in this little part of the universe, we still have much to be done! Finish the nursery, pack the hospital bag, get plenty of rest and enjoy each other! Love to everyone! Keep us in your hearts and prayers for a safe, happy delivery <3

Thank you so much for your beautiful words and photos, they make feel so much a part of your life and your journey, tu me manques..
ReplyDeleteI am drawn to re-read this post. My heart swells with joy as I think of you and Nick laughing so hard you're in tears. That you both await littl Prince William with eagerness and love...that he will be your tu me manques..that I have a son so wonderful, that he has found love with girl as wonderful as you..and that your little corner of the world is so beautiful. And I cannot wait until we are together again, with a new addition to our family..that all of us will be a family..I feel so much love for you...
ReplyDeleteAlso "Life's a Breeze in the Florida Keys" and "Cheeseburgers in Paradise" comes to mind.
ReplyDelete