Sunday, June 9, 2013

Rainy Day Love.

Here are some pictures from last week when we were stuck inside for days because a semi-tropical storm and tons of rain! We ended up having lots of snuggle time and just being together, so you know I didn't mind one bit that our street started to overflow like a river. =)








Here he is! My little William Joseph. Today is our first full day without Nick and we are doing pretty well. It is definitely going to be an adjustment for the both of us, but I think we will manage just fine once we get there! I can tell that William misses his daddy and his big old, wet kisses all over his cheeks. William and I are finding some things that we like to do together.. so far, we like to do stretches on the yoga mat (when Jax isn't using it as his bed!) and we like to go sit outside and soak up the sun for a few minutes. Today, we went in the afternoon and it got hot pretty quickly, so it would be nice to try and make this more of a morning/evening thing when we can stay outside for longer!

Tomorrow is my six week postpartum appt., which means if all is well, I can start easing into some exercise. One thing at a time though!

No comments:

Post a Comment