I hope one thing that I can pass on to William is my love for the outdoors. There is something about being outside that helps me feel satisfied. There are always different things to observe and wonder about. Today, I was loving the bright blue of the water and the pops of color that these flowers gave off. I am always thinking of William and what he must be seeing when we see these beautiful colors that are just giving off spectacular shades of light! It must all look like a Van Gogh painting, bright colors and shapes that all seem to dance around.
Just loving these Blog posts. William sure is lucky to live on a tropical island surrounded by color. I remember so well, having a baby on that island. How carefree the early years were. It's nice to see three generations of Soto boys in the pool. I can feel the heat. Love to you all. Mimi
ReplyDelete