Friday, June 14, 2013

Lovely, cozy, little life.

Hello friends!

I have been thinking about my blog a lot lately. I have been putting off writing on here because honestly, these days, I just can't find the words to express how I am feeling. It is all SO beyond words. But, I really want to try because I know how much I enjoy looking at the posts I have done. I think it is a great way to document this whole experience. And I love to see the blog evolve with me! It is definitely a form of therapy for me. And I love to write and take photos, so it's a great place to combine those two joys!

Anyways, William Joseph (as I have taken to calling him lately, I know, I am REALLY bad with my full name thing.. I just LOVE his name) =) is doing just fine. He is getting so big and he loves to be held. So I am developing some serious back muscles these days. If he is up and awake, he wants to be walked around and shown things. Time doesn't really exist right now, but iced coffee does and thank god for that! I stay busy with William and making sure he is clean, fed, and happy. He is such a joy and his little smiles and bright eyes just warm my heart. I am constantly in awe of him. I will have moments where my breath will literally get caught in my chest when I look at him! Who knew something so small could have such a BIG impact.

Nick and I got to have a night out the other night. We went to Hot Tin Roof (one of the nicest restaurants in Key West!! Thank you Jess!). It was such a nice night with my love and so good to just sit together and talk. The view was absolutely amazing. It was a complete panoramic view of the water. We got to watch the sun set and then a lightning storm lit up the night sky. It was so cozy and sweet. I was wishing that we never had to leave that cozy, little restaurant.

Anyhoo, here are some pics of life lately...


passion flower vine

strawberry blooms

quilt time


No comments:

Post a Comment