Friday, June 28, 2013

Happy Friday!

Hello friends.

Happy Friday. It has been an inspiring week, filled with household changes and creativity. Nick even submitted some of his artwork into a silent auction. I am very excited about this and hope that it will do well. As for me, I am just playing around with the camera and the baby! He is such a happy little baby and I wish that I had a camera attached to my head at all times. Everything he does, I wish I could take a picture and hold it in my heart forever. Today was super sweet because he is starting to like bath time. He is really into the water and the way it comes out of the faucet and the sound it makes. It must look really cool to him! He is going to love the water. I just know it. I know I do, and I hope he finds the sense of calm that I get to hear it or smell it or see it. Anyhoo, I have some sweet pics of him napping from the other day. I have noticed in his photographs he has this glow around him. I love them =)

((ps. we received mucho love in the mail recently from familia. we love and appreciate every bit of it! Thank you and we love you!!))

I have more pics then I thought! Enjoy!!


same blooms



handsome

with daddy


gettin big!


hangin at truman annex

nicks art. one of my faves

diaper butt








1 comment:

  1. I love these posts. I wait for them eagerly and never patiently! I love to hear your thoughts on motherhood and life with Nick. Your words are as important to me as your photos. You have a knack for writing, and photography. I love having you in my life. I feel as if I have a daughter now, as well as a son and the most beautiful grandson ever. I hope you know how very much I appreciate everything about you....Keep them coming. They mean so very much and make me feel a tiny bit better about being so far away from you. August 29th. Love you!

    ReplyDelete