William is almost two months old! We received an awesome gift yesterday from Nick's mom, a photo book of William's life so far. It is so beautiful and emotional! I really love it. He is such a special, happy, little boy. I just love him with all of my heart. Everything is going great... It is very hot in our neck of the woods (or should I say neck of the beach!!haha). We spend most of our time indoors, generally doing the same thing every day. Some days we spice things up with an evening walk. We spend a lot of time looking at each other and smiling =) William LOVES to stand up and be stretched out. He tries very hard to do this and really concentrates! He gets such a funny look on his little face. He loves to hear the sound of my voice, which melts my heart. I was thinking about how connected we are and how the sound of my voice is something he has known ever since he has been in existence. This makes me think about how much I love my mom too =)
Nick has been busy making art. Right now, he is working on some graphic design stuff. He is working with a program on the computer where he creates bright colored pictures of sea life. He has a turtle (which is my favorite) and a hammerhead shark and some different kinds of fish. They are super cool and a lot of people are into them!
Other than that, we are just living one day at a time with walks and swims and good, yummy food. Can't complain about a thing. Love to all from me and William.
| surprise breakfast from my sweetheart.. I'm hungry just looking at it! |
| watch doggy |
| bed head |
![]() |
| mother & son |
![]() |
| grandma |
| William getting kisses from his uncle |
![]() |
| surprise onesie for Nick on Father's Day. It said "Happy 1st Fathers Day". |
| love the turtle! the colors are even brighter in person. |
| Nick's art. All done on the computer and printed off of our printer onto photo paper! |
| bundle of joy |
| my rose blooms! |



No comments:
Post a Comment