Did you guys see the google thing today? Omigosh. So cute. And a Happy 4th of July to everyone! Nick is working today, so William and I are hanging out while we wait for him to get off to go see fireworks! We are going to our friends Michael and Emmaly's to watch them from their yard. It should be fun and we are bringing a delicious dessert treat! I am so excited. Good food and good friends. That's what life is all about! I am so glad to be spending this holiday with little William (I can't wait to see his eyes light up for fireworks!!) and Nick, who was still living in Boston last year at this time. So we will all watch the fireworks together and be the cute, American family that we are =) So grateful for my beautiful family and this magical country that we get to call home. We are so lucky to be born here! Land of the free, where any thing is possible! It makes me feel very happy and excited to be a part of all this! I definitely love America. Even the name is just so pretty (I thought the other day about naming my daughter America.. that might be too much. I dunno.) But that just shows you my love for this country and the red, white and blue. Well, hope everyone is feeling blessed today because we really are so lucky! Have a great day.
Needless to say, William is adorable in his Fourth of July outfit. And that cake, wow, what I would give for a piece of that cake. I'm so glad that you had a nice day with family and friends To think a year ago, Nick was here and William was not. Seems unfathomable. Like William has always been part of our family. I miss you all so Much!! Can't wait for August 29th!!
Needless to say, William is adorable in his Fourth of July outfit. And that cake, wow, what I would give for a piece of that cake. I'm so glad that you had a nice day with family and friends To think a year ago, Nick was here and William was not. Seems unfathomable. Like William has always been part of our family. I miss you all so Much!! Can't wait for August 29th!!
ReplyDelete