Hi guys.
How is everyone doing? I hope well! Summer is going well for us down here! It's been a rather trying week for me this week, but staying positive and will keep pushing forward! You guys give me great inspiration just by reading my blog, hearing my words, and showing lots of love and support. This means so much to me. And thank you for loving William so much. He really is a special little boy! We really appreciate all of the love ad support that we receive. Love love love you all.
Anyways, william is just more wonderful then ever! He does so many funny things, I could just watch him forever. He has now discovered his hands and is putting them in his mouth! =) he is taking "big boy" baths, where I fill up the tub with bubbles and hop in there with him. He loves to float and be in the water. He is really learning to kick those little legs! I have been talking to him more and more and we really have the best conversations! We listen to music and he loves his lullabies. They are so relaxing for us both and a great way to wind down (I am hoping this sticks!). He is getting big, 12 lbs big! His lashes are getting long and hair is starting to curl. He has the biggest smile and loves to show it off. He is such a happy little baby and I love him so! Here are some pics for you all. I am having fun learning to edit my pics, so I hope you all enjoy! Love to all and thanks again. Xo
 |
| what keeps mommy going =) |
 |
| look at those lashes! |
 |
| william's sweet room |
 |
| bathtime william |
 |
| overalls boy |
I live for these posts. I can't get enough of my little family. I wish I were nearer...Little William is getting nice and strong and looks so happy. Can't wait for August 29th!
ReplyDelete