Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Rainy Daze

Hello from rainy Key West. It's a mellow kind of day here, which I never mind. I can't believe it's already 2:00! I just wanted to share some of my inspiration with you guys. It's been a reflective time for me this week, thinking lots about the world and the reason such crazy things happen. All I want is to think with an open mind and love with an open heart. And I want the same for William. So, I hope everyone is doing well. We are looking forward to the coming months and visits with family. I try to share all of the wonderfulness of William  but it's so much better when you get to experience him for yourself. He is pure joy and love. Sending love to all!

hey guys. not my pic. I have had a lot of people ask! =)






No comments:

Post a Comment