Saturday, July 20, 2013

Colorful


It's been a good week, getting out a little bit more for walks and swims, which is nice! Weather has been pretty nice actually and not too terribly hot, thanks to a nice breeze we have had blowing in. Got to see the sunset this week at White Street Pier for William's first White Street walk and sunset. It was a gorgeous sunset and of course, people were more interested in William then the sunset =) He sure is getting big, I had someone ask me if he was 7 months old today! No, only 2 (almost 3 in about a week!!). From his 7 lbs at birth, he is now 13 and has grown 7 inches!

Hope all is well and everyone is enjoying the weekend =)


hi jassy



we come in peace =)

not so happy, but still so handsome

speaking of handsome...


Peace out ya'll!



5 comments:

  1. Hi Feryn, thanks for the update. The graffitti is quite beautiful. I'm sure Nick enjoyed seeing that. I, of course, am more interested in William as a work of art! See you used your beach bag, that's what I use mine for, mostly. I had fun working on Williams album book and have started another. More about you and Nick and your journey...need more photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did the graffiti go Still will take all the William photos I can get... love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. i want to keep the look of my blog the way it is now, where its pretty much just my memories of william and life =) got something special coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I love the look of your blog and I can't wiait to see what you have planned. Love you.

    ReplyDelete