Friday, July 26, 2013

Nick and Feryn's Busy Year



Thank you miss Mary Prada for this BEAUTIFUL slideshow. It is such a great recap of the year and everything we have accomplished together. I can't believe it's been a year! I know people say it all the time, but time sure does fly. This really gave me an appreciation for the journey that we have been on. I am so lucky to be surrounded by beautiful friends and family. Now, I am looking forward to my best friend having her baby, due in October. Cannot wait to meet that little guy, and most of all, can't wait for my best friend to be a mom because I know she is going to be a great mom. I can't wait to walk into the room and see her holding her baby. It just fills my heart with love. =)))


In other best friend news, Nick and I got to have a night out this week! We were gone for a whole three hours and got to go run around Mallory Square for a bit and meet all of his friends down there. It was definitely a fun night but I loved coming home to my William. =)



Enjoy the show =)


(ps can i just mention that i LOVE banpankw?)

2 comments:

  1. Can I just say Banpankw has been a saving grace for me. I miss you all so much and this blog has been the bright shiny saviour for me...It's not been quite a year since I said goodbye to Nick and now we have this whole family life that is so beautiful. Your words and pictures are always so reaffirming. I'm so glad that Nick went to live in Key West with you. A blessing so profound, I can't find words to describe it. My love to you all, and keep those posts coming. Love you. Tu me manque

    ReplyDelete
  2. :*) (3rd time I have shed happy tears today...)

    ReplyDelete