Monday, July 29, 2013
3 month William
I have been so excited to talk to you guys all day! Today is William's 3 month birthday. I feel mostly excitement today. Excitement for what is and how FAR we have come in the past 3 months, and excitement for the future, and how far we will go. We have really grown so much in the past three months. We are really starting to function as a solid unit these days. From only having ourselves to take care of, to now having four living beings to care for, we are doing quite well. William is everything we could ever ask for and more, like the 4th member of the wolf pack. He comes with a little extra luggage, but hey, I get that. Here he is up here with his new buddy, Shea Shea the sheep. I have a feeling Shea Shea is going to be around for a while. I think he is going to be THAT toy (the one that sticks around until you are about 12...Don't worry William, momma won't tell.) =)
He is just my heart and soul and I love him more with each passing day. I also love that he is getting older and able to do more stuff! I feel like now I can take him to the grocery store and stuff (even though I probably won't). But anyways, I just love this picture of him. He cracked a little smile for his daddy and I for this 3 month photo shoot, while we stand there in front of him, pulling out all the stops to get him to smile. And we got it. The three month William photo, even more perfect then he was a month ago.
Enjoy guys. And as always, thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've been waiting all day for this photo!! OMG, he is the most soulful child. He looks right into my very being. Shea Shea is adorable and looks very cuddly and easy to love, too...I'm so excited that I will be there for the 4 month William day. My little prince, my heart's desire...oh how I love him and all of you...
ReplyDelete