Thursday, August 1, 2013

pool daze

Hello friends,

Hello from Key West during mango season =) It sure is a yummy time of year for us down here. We have been super blessed with a friend who has not one, but two big, beautiful trees and all the mangoes we could ask ever ask for. There is nothing like biting into a cold, sweet, delicious mango and letting it run down your chin. I have never enjoyed mangoes the way that I am these days! The other wonderful part of my friends with mangoes is that they also have a BEAUTIFUL salt water swimming pool, which we are free to use as much as we want. This is where William is learning to do his kicks and where he has gone all the way under... TWICE! He does really well with it, I actually think he likes it and tries to do it himself sometimes! He is not afraid of the water, not one bit. I love this about him. He is a true salty dog, just like the rest of us =) The ocean is just home to me. I can definitely appreciate other landscapes, but there is something about being able to see to the horizon. The thought just gets me choked up. It's my connection to all that is. Anyways... here are some pics of my Williams swimming in  the pool recently. Enjoy. Hope everyone is well.

(ps. wanted to let you guys know, if you have a gmail account and are signed in, you can write to us on here! I love the comments!)







is this real life?

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pool! So glad to hear he is enjoying the pool, and going underwater. I had Nick doing that, so he would learn that he can come back up and the pool has edges and all that stuff. It was called drown proofing lessons. After that he was a fish...Keep the posts coming, it's the only thing keeping me hanging on for 28 more day...

    ReplyDelete