Friday, May 16, 2014

Love you long time.


william on his first birthday!

Things have been literally a whirlwind lately, and the weather outside reflects it! Time is flying and there is wedding planning to be done in our neck of the woods. William is doing great. He turned ONE YEAR OLD (can you believe it? I can't) on April 29th. We celebrated with a picnic- beach party at Fort Zach, complete with all of our friends and family. William had a great time, diddling around with his presents, eating cake, and just being the center of attention (just like he likes it, little ham that he is!). It was a little bit of an emotional day for me (kind of unexpectedly). I really felt the changes that we have gone through since that first moment that I held my baby in my arms. But I am very proud of all of us for continuing to grow together as a family. I couldn't love us more and every day with my loves brings me such joy and laughter. Even when it's stressful (which some days really can be!), every time I look at my little William (and my big William), I feel such gratitude for all I have. Love really is all we need, and lucky me, I have a lot of it!

look at those little hands- omg

birthday boy with ms. hayden


family

spring party
handsome prince

you are my sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment