Good morning/afternoon!
I am just finishing my iced coffee, so the afternoon can now commence (at 2:00 pm)! Team no sleep over here. We just got a new dog, Chelsea, who likes to hog the bed. Needless to say, between waking up to feed William, and tossing and turning to get comfy, I am getting NO SLEEP! So, I am tired. It's Saturday, and our weekend will start today. The weather is warm, but surprisingly gorgeous for this time of year. July, when it is usually pretty freakin hot down here. I am missing the boat and starting to day dream about the ocean. We have so much going on right now! Wedding, moving, not to mention every day, active life! Now, with two doggies and William, we are VERY busy and don't really stop going until we get in bed at night! This is our first "real" weekend home with Chelsea. I am really looking forward to getting her in the water to see if she swims! I hope she does =) I think she will! Hopefully, we will have a sandbar day! Tonight, I hope to bike ride in old town with Nick and William! We haven't been biking in a while! Anyways, here are some pictures and I hope all is well!
 |
| picking flowers with william |
 |
| my sweet, sweet boy |
 |
| watching dad play volleyball and listening to music |
 |
| my little italian bumble bee |
 |
| taken on easter and i love it so |
No comments:
Post a Comment