Been thinkin about ya all week banpan! I really want to start blogging again. I have been pretty consistent on here for the past two years, writing on and off. But I find that I have so much to say and memories that I want to record. I have such a problem with my writing and sharing it with the world. I always grew up journaling, taking photos, and scrapbooking and blogging is a really great combination of all those things. I just find myself hitting a wall so often when it comes to sharing my feelings with the world. Fearing negative feedback or something or other. Kind of silly, I know since most of the people who probably read this are friends and family. I suppose I am also a fairly private person and so, sharing all of this with others is a little... un-private. I guess I just hope that my words and experiences can reach someone who they may help or someone is inspired by something they find on here! I don't know =) Maybe I just do it to give my eyes something pretty to see and know that I created! I usually just pretend that I am sitting down, writing a letter to an old friend, filling them in on my life ;)
Soooo.. Hello old friend =)
Things down here are good! Summer finally hit us this week and the afternoons have been very hot! We can only be outside for 20-30 minutes at a time and then have to come in to the ac and cool down! Unless water is involved! We swim, play with the hose, and yesterday we even got to go on the boat! It was such a nice day out at one of our islands, water was clear, sun was out, and temperature was just right. It was so refreshing and relaxing. I find that the boat is my happy place, where I can just totally unwind and relax. I love exploring, the wind in my ears, the beautiful ocean all around me. It's un-real.
So, we went out with my dad for the day and had a great time. William worked on kicking his little legs and took a few little waves to the face, but he handled it really well and I think he enjoyed himself. I hope he finds peace and solitude in his own little special way. Here are some pictures from yesterday. Thanks for being here =)
Love, Feryn
No comments:
Post a Comment