I feel so lucky that I have such good boys as my children! They have brought so much joy into my life and can ALWAYS put a smile on my face. William has adjusted really well to being a big brother and Lucas always has a smile for William! I think that the past year has brought us closer as a family and I am very grateful for that!
William really is growing into his own little person and loves to laugh and be silly. He is also full of creativity, likes to explore and seems to really enjoy life! He likes to be outside, but enjoys inside time as well. Right now, he loves Curious George. This summer, he even got his very own "George" tea set. He loves music (as we know) and sometimes, I can hear him singing and making up his songs. I can't wait to see his dance moves!
Lucas is everything I knew he would be, full of light and love. He literally sparkles ✨ from the inside out. He is a good sleeper and wants to eat every few hours or so. He is getting so big and is just a little bundle of squishy baby love. He is so perfect. He is starting to talk and make little gurggly noises, which he waits for a response on.
I am doing well adjusting to two babies, the hardest part being taking care of myself. But, we are doing well taking care of each other and that's what life is all about.
Love to all.

No comments:
Post a Comment