Hello hello!
Sorry for my recent hiatus. We have been so busy settling into our new life and apartment, I had to take a break from blogging! Just didn't have enough time. I suppose that is to be expected having just had a new baby and all. I will try to write more often now. I have some pics that I want to share!
My favorite thing to do here is have adventures with our little family! I explore a little on my own, but have so much more fun when Nick is with us. I am better able to relax and enjoy myself. We have seen several beaches, parks, playgrounds, and had a few outings in the city. I know that one day, these will all be some of my favorite memories of my life. The beaches are so beyond gorgeous. The air always feels light, cool, and refreshing. The water is always a little chilly. AND there are cliffs surrounding the sandy shore. It is so beautiful. I get such a feeling of peace, like I know I am supposed to be here and experience this. Anyways, more to come!





No comments:
Post a Comment