Monday, May 15, 2017

Thanks be to God.




Whew! Well, I feel like I am through a rather long and drawn out funk that I was in, which lasted pretty much the whole month of April =( why? I don't know. I feel like I was really disconnected from myself and just really searching and searching for something that was not there and I got away from the true joy that is just every day life. I got to spend the day on the boat for Mother's Day and it was so helpful to just clear my head and just enjoy myself, effortlessly. I think that the ocean is my true peace on Earth. It makes me feel better every time. I don't know what it is because I have seen it all my life, but still.. the smell, the feeling of salt on my skin, the deep blue and the movement of the water. the way the light reflects... it will bring me out of my deepest funk. Nick said yesterday, "I think I could spend the rest of my life here." I really do agree. (can we do that? just pitch a tent and build a fire, swim in the sea and catch fish all day long?).

I love my children and my partner, so much. I give thanks every day and really and truly feel that gratitude, but every day routines seem to really get me down! Work, home, dinner... I hate to say it, but I just can't! I need some adventure sprinkled in there. Anyways, maybe I could if I got to go boating every weekend? =) Boating and traveling, my two faves. I am so thankful they have gotten to be a part of my life.

And, today is Monday so it will be a week full of routines, but the good/great news is that next Monday is my birthday and I hope for it to be a time of sweetness simplicities. This is the intention that I set for my 31st year, appreciate the sweet, simple things TO THE FULLEST! And connect more with Mother Ocean.

Well, here are a few pics of the sweet things around here!





going to upgrade the swimming pool this summer =)


imagination

Mothers Day flowers from Mimi

cat boy. 


MOTHERS DAY BOAT DAY










thankful for a great day with my mama

and my man


and these sweet babies.

us.




with my mama on mothers day 2017. thank the Lord.

dad too =) and bo.




dinner time




sun setting




No comments:

Post a Comment