Hello friends,
Seasons Greetings! I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving. We sure did. We had all the fixings and my brothers girlfriend came from Texas with her mom to meet us all. It was a nice time had by all. I am really happy and hopeful for them. They are a good couple and I would be really happy for my brother to find someone and I think she might be that one. But, we will see! 😉 In other news, I have been working my tail off at Date and Thyme. Trying to bring new ideas and my own fresh energy to the scene! It's going well with a few bumps along the way, but all in all, it's good. A little tiring and shakey, but good. Something new is forming, thats for sure.
Things are pretty much back to normal around here with lots of love and kisses and hugs. I am so grateful, though I am not where I want to be yet (ps. where I want to be is with a veil on and a certain"crowning" ring on my finger, ya dig.) So, ya. Trying to be my patient, little self until that moment because otherwise, I start to go crazy. I know it will happen, even though it feels like it is taking everything I've got to get there. Pain is love, baby. It sure does shake us to our core. Looking back, some days have felt so difficult. Like I wanted to scream and shout and tell this invisible force between Nick and I (or me and life?) to GO AWAY!!! But, as much as I huffed and I puffed, I could not blow it down. So, I am sitting still now. Waiting calmly for the storm to pass. There is a subtle mist left behind, just cold enough to keep me from feeling my love.
Patience, patience, patience. There are so many things that I am learning now. Light speed ahead. 💅
A little Christmas list that I put together for myself. Nick already got me the shoes! I can't wait to see them in person, they are so pretty!

No comments:
Post a Comment