Tuesday, November 14, 2017

ESFJ and more.

Well, after all these years, my personality type has changed. I went from being INJF to ESFJ (Extraverted Sensing Feeling Judging). I think I was maybe this one all along, but am only now more aware of myself and better able to answer the questions! Here is the link: ESFJ. I want to read more about it later! In other news, I am finishing up such an awesome book, Yoga and the Quest for the True Self.

It's an interesting time and I feel like I am changing. It feels like my mind is doing a garbage dump and like it is updating to a new way, more in line with my truth. I am doing a meditation tonight with Molly and am super excited about it. Just knowing I will see her tonight makes me feel like I can really take on the day.

Work life is not always easy for me and sometimes I have to really confront some uncomfortable feelings. But, I can feel myself expanding and I think my next step in life is going to be focusing on my creative self. There is a book I want to get by one of my favorite authors, Liz Gilbert. The book is called Big Magic and it is all about this subject of creativity and tapping into it! So, I will add this to my Christmas list or just gift it to myself =) Either way,  I feel excited for this next chapter that seems to be opening up before me.

Also, recently read a great message from one of my favorite's Danielle LaPorte about spirituality being like a quilt of all that we have gathered to help us feel connected to the Divine. I love this.

Peace, love and truth ya'll. ✌

"my quilt"


No comments:

Post a Comment