Hello banpan.
How goes it? We are some major sickies over here and have been for about 8 days now. First William, then me, now Nick and maybe William again ( don't even want to say or think this). I have had some much needed downtime and time in my happy place (with my boys). I'm tired and sick, but happy with their sweet, little bodies now curled up next to mine.
I'm thinking of trying to shut up more lol. The reason is because nick and I had a huge fight the other night and I just could not find a place of love. I just felt like he hated me and everything he said was proof of that, when I think I missed the point entirely. Ugh. I don't know, sometimes it's so difficult for me to communicate effectively. I'm learning though, every day I'm learning more how to love better.
Things seem ok for now and I wish they could always be as sweet and tender as they are after a fight. I just feel glad that's he's still here. I wish I could always see things clearly and not let the chaos of my mind take me to crazy places. Sometimes, it just feels like SO MUCH. I think a big part of my 2018 will be detoxing from the people and things that do not serve me or bring me joy.
Tomorrow starts the retreat... Joy. A mindfulness workshop and its questionable whether I will be well enough to go. I really hope so, but I don't know.
Well that's all for now. Nicks home :)
some photos from my sick daze.


No comments:
Post a Comment