I am debating over HAPPY INSIDE. But, there's a part of me that feels connected to Embrace Radiance, the same as Molly. The picture I have chosen as a focal point is of a woman sitting on a bed, getting ready for an evening. And she looks so beautiful and happy. She looks confident, yet reserved. I love it so much and I think it is ME in the future. Her hair is a bit shorter, but it is EMBRACE RADIANCE, personified.
I am doing a retreat workshop in about three weeks. I am super excited about it. I have been experiencing a lot of energy shifts in the past couple of weeks, which has led to an overall feeling of... not being on this earth. I, literally, feel weightless and kind of nauseous during my time at work. I know it's because I have a lot coming at me and my attitude of "go with the flow" isn't working anymore. I feel like it's time to be in charge of the flow, if possible.
I think there will always be things that are out of my control, but I can control things like, my anxiety by breathing. By taking a few minutes to ground and create an energy shift. I have seen it work with breathing exercises.
And I want to love myself. This is a big piece for me. I think it is starting to happen. I am taking notice of myself more. I am loving the sound of my voice at moments, or loving my response to something. I have always been SUPER critical of myself in social situations and not really just letting myself relax and enjoy myself. But, now at moments during work, I see myself shine through.
It's not easy when one creates an energy shift in their life. It really leaves you feeling like... ok, what do I care about? What do I enjoy? WHO AM I?
I'm sure that most of these questions come up when you go from being one person, to being a family.
We are doing it though. We are doing it alllll and praying a long the way.
"The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea."- Isak Dinesen


No comments:
Post a Comment