Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Well, we did it! We had a Merry, little Christmas and I am ex-hausted. It has been non-stop physically and emotionally. So much has been happening and all in all, it was a wonderful time of year. The boys had a great Christmas, complete with a visit to the big guy. I think we may have made a believer out of William. I think this will be my goal each year! To continue to make sure that he believes. Even in my adulthood, I believe in the magic of Christmas and the spirit of Santa Claus.

New Years has also come and gone and I have been reflecting A LOT. I feel like I made a lot of mistakes in love this year. I said things that I did not mean. I am on a voyage to love and the seas are rough. I am capturing glimpses. Moments in time that my soul is present and shines through saying "be here! look at this." But, I seem to be stuck somehow, somewhere.

I hope 2018 brings happiness. That is the word I have chosen as my one word and wish for 2018. HAPPY. The things that bring me happiness. That's all. Even if it's a clean home. May the work bring me happiness. May the journey bring me happiness. May the smallest things bring me the most happiness. And I want to focus in. And all  the things that do not matter, may the fade away. I ask that my vision focus in on the most important things. And the rest start to fade away, like drops of rain on a window sill.

It's a new year. One of my favorite times. I feel TRULY blessed to be where I am. To be alive. To be learning. To be on this path. THIS path. The one I have chosen through small moments and missed  flights. Through fucks given and rides driven. Through love. Through light. Blessed Bee. Hallelujah. Amen!

=)

my best nine.


love and light to all beings.

Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment