Friday, March 23, 2018

Day 21 0f 30.

I will complete this challenge! It's hard to believe all of the things that have happened in 30 days. It started out with finding Amanda Frances, an appointment with Vicky Shaw, Nick's moped accident, and now... reaching the other side. It's almost Easter. I woke up in the middle of the night last night in sheer panic. I had so many racing thoughts... that I am failing as a mother, I am crazy for booking this online class, telling myself all the bad thoughts were true... and then I thought of this photo. I thought of William in the background and how content he looks. I cannot be failing at life if my little boy is happy. I thought of this challenge and the challenges during it, and I thought of the triumphs, as well. Making new friends, changing the way I am doing things, being a better listener and a better partner.

My work is of the highest good. I am well compensated for the work that I do. 

day 21

No comments:

Post a Comment