Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Day 22.

Marching to end gun violence. =( What a time to be getting ready to send babies out into the world. I am having a really hard time with this. I was thankful for the march because I felt like I wasn't so alone in all of this. There are good people out there that see things the way that I do. I guess the answer is to not be scared but to try to overcome that fear with courage. TOUGH STUFF when it comes to my little ones. I love them so much and just want them to have great, fulfilling lives and I know the next step in that journey is schooling and getting out into the world. Learning about cool stuff and also learning to respect and understand others. And who knows, maybe change the world. 

Imagine. Day 22. 
ps. on the other side of our poster was the female symbol and a peace dove. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment