Monday, March 5, 2018

Day 7!

Day 7 of the challenge. It is a bit later then normal. We had actual company over for a fish fry! It has been so long since we had company! Ever since Michael and Emmaly moved away, I have felt like I didn't really have friends that I often see. Well, tonight we made friends and it was fun having all the little kids over! It was a nice day. Busy, but nice. My visit to Vicky was amazing. So much information. I loved it. Now is the time for positive change and positive actions. It's good though because I think I was able to pinpoint what has been wrong and it's just a lack of a social life and friendships. It was really good for me and Nick too! So, ya! It was a breakthrough for me. Now, on to the next chapter! Wearing here my Key West Strong tank top and the black loose fitting pants from Beth. 


Day 7

No comments:

Post a Comment