Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Day 8 of 30 Day Challenge.

Or my 30/30 challenge as I am starting to call it when I ask Nick to take pictures for it =) Here is us today. Rocking the sunnies my brother gave me for Christmas from Costa Del Mar!! They are my faves and they make everything look beautiful. I know my brother infused this gift with all the love that he has for me, which I know and feel is so, so much. Nick took the photo of me and the boys today on our way home from Boca Grande. It was a beautiful day and we saw four manatees. The water was definitely chilly, but felt so good to get in. My family is visiting, so it was nice to have them with us. A great day, had by all.

Day 8 (me and my boys)

No comments:

Post a Comment