My last day of the 30 day challenge. William and Easton. It has been a lot of processing the last 30 days. I think that most of it was processing a five year old William, trusting this process and just focusing on what is important. I chose this picture for the last day of the challenge. I suppose it is my greatest wish for my children... to know love, friendship and trust during their time here. I was so fortunate to have true guardian angels in my life, Easton's mama being one of them. It is just that gentle force of someone being there, pushing you forward and breaking the limits that we have put around ourselves. To live outside of the box. To be able to meet our fate when it comes before us. To know the whole spectrum of rainbow light. Cheers folks. 🍻

No comments:
Post a Comment