I am learning that life is full of fleeting moments, little bits that I could hold in my palm forever. It is no wonder that they say your life passes before your eyes when you die. I think I know some of the moments I will see. Yesterday, I came home to a Christmas tree standing on my porch. That moment, that half of a second was full of joy and surprise. The moments that followed were like the downward slope of a rollercoaster, I felt sad, confused, worried, scared. It amazed me how I could go from just experiencing pure joy in one moment, to such the opposite the next moments. This has been brought to my attention more and more lately. Life is long but it is made of these very special moments. I wish that those moments could last longer. I wish those moments could stretch into the time of always.
I find out today about this new job. It has brought many feelings with it, only the way that change can. I hand it all over to my higher power, because sometimes, it just feels like TOO MUCH. I have been experiencing a dull/excruciating pain in my right side. It feels like whole body is just aching. in this tight squeeze. I don't know what to do about it.
There is a new moon healing this week, using quartz bowls and sound healing. I think this could be really helpful for me, and I have never gotten to do something like it.
I will keep you posted on the happenings of the holiday season. We have an Elf on The Shelf coming! I am excited for this and hope it will infuse our holidays with a lil sumin sumin, that we could all use right now. I am excited to see his mischievous come out! What will he get into? The candy, the presents?! I can't wait to find out! =)
Love, Feryn
No comments:
Post a Comment