Hello hello,
something kind of exciting happened yesterday! We were invited to our first school friend birthday party. Little Julius turned 6 and had a birthday party in his sweet, little home. It was so nice and full of so many friends that I have made in the past few years at Date and Thyme. I have met some really wonderful people who I feel like maybe we will be life long friends. They are a group of nice people and it just makes me feel genuinely happy. The party was so sweet in his home. I love seeing other people's homes and how they use their creativity to create a beautiful space. It makes me feel nice to see other people like ourselves, young parents who have what they have. Sometimes, I feel like I should be further along then I am, financially, but then I see sweet little spaces, like my own and it just helps me feel grateful and happy. I think our own home is coming along nicely and will continue to get better.
Speaking of, I recently watched a show on Netflix about tidying up, by the woman who wrote the book. Have you seen it? I love it! It is so perfect for folding laundry and getting inspired! I am going to get a big box from work this week and clean out my clothes first! Major organization on the list for this year! I, also, created my vision board for the year. God knows my vision board saw me through it all last year. This year, my chosen phrase was "namo Kali". I don't know the exact translation, but for me, it means a clearing away of what no longer serves me. My board feels very rooted in my essence. It is full of adventure, travel, thinking, fashion and service. My center point is a woman surfacing in the ocean. It represents tranquility and pleasure.
So, on to a New Year and new possibilities. Here are some pics I want to show you!

No comments:
Post a Comment