Friday, February 22, 2019

good morning.

Hello lovies,

I just wanted to update you on some things that happened since I last wrote. Yesterday was Williams first family day at school, where the parents were invited to come and view their childs work over the last few months. William was excited to show us many things and Lucas was super sweet, as he tried to participate, as well. William's best friend, Jayden, is also so adorable and sweet and I hope they are friends forever. He even looks like William! 

I am trying to take things slower and enjoy my two sweet babies to the absolute fullest. Times can be so trying, though and I often, get tired and cranky. It is my prayer to God that he helps me to always honor my energy and not take on too much, to always do what is best for myself so that I may give whole heartedly to my family. If I take on too much I get a headache and don't feel well, so I am really trying to be healthy and happy. 

We finished yesterday off with a trip to the Waterfront Park, which may be my favorite place in all the world. The temperature here is just perfect with nice, cool, grass, shade, and a glorious fountain splash pad to play in. William has had an ear infection for about 3 weeks and has had to stay out of the water, but I did let him indulge a little yesterday and he couldn't have been happier to be reunited with his favorite play thing, water =). I felt my own mind lighten up from the fun we were having and the heaviness that I was experiencing started to lift. It was a very nice afternoon, indeed and I plan to spend more evenings like this. 

I have received a true blessing, which I won't talk about too much on here. But, I simply want to take a moment to ask God to guide my ways with this blessing. That is all. Thank you. 

Amen! Love ya. 

No comments:

Post a Comment