Friday, May 10, 2019

trust list & puppy update

I recently watched a little podcast from Danielle LaPorte about creating a trust list. So, here is mine.

I trust:


  • Nick to protect me and our family
  • nature
  • hugs
  • friends
  • my words
  • the Gap (ha)
  • Amanda Frances
  • Vicky Shaw
  • Gabby Bernstein & Danielle LaPorte
  • prayer
  • God
  • deep breaths
  • my body
  • my mind (the knowledge part)
  • my little Olly
  • butterflies that represent transformation
  • the Earth
  • the sun and the moon to rise
  • when I am in Beth's calm
  • being on the ocean
  • the mountains 
  • the air I breathe
  • that I will always seek and find joy in my life. Danielle describes this as joy through sadness, to return to joy again.
  • that Nick will enrich my life.
We got a new puppy yesterday. My vote for name is Olly, short for Almund, meaning protector of the temple. He is full of so much sweetness that I hardly know what to do with myself or him. He is the littlest puppy and romps around the yard for about 30 minutes and then, comes in to snooze in the cool air conditioning. He is so good for us. At first, when Jax passed away, I said that I did not want another dog anytime soon, but this little guy is a burst of sunlight in our day. This morning we all woke up happy and excited that this little guy is now a part of our life. I want like five of him running around so I can just watch puppies enjoy the same things as I do, sunshine, adventures, and people, to name a few, so far. Oh yes, and napping in the AC! 

I can't wait to see what the future brings us Olly.  I hope it's beach days and mountain runs and just sucking the sweet nectar out of this experience called life. Thanks for picking us, Olly! 



No comments:

Post a Comment