hello hello!
Friday marks the first official day of summer and boy have we been feeling the shift. The boys have both come down with some sort of cough and I have just been sooo sleepy. In all fairness, we have had a lot going on lately with the new puppy and just major things happening. Nick and I just attended a concert together at the Truman Waterfront and it was a nice evening with our friends. We danced and listened to the groovy sounds of Slightly Stoopid, a band that we started listening to a while ago on the ocean. It was so nice to get out and dance and just be in the moment. Not too much thinking, just moving our bodies and celebrating summer time!
We are currently reading two new books, and so far, we are really enjoying them. I am reading Where the Crawdads Sing and William is reading (I am reading to him), Pippi Longstocking. I love how they both focus on the free spirit of girl. I love Crawdads because it's about a town much like my own. It helps me see Key West (and myself), in a totally different light.
Nick is officially moved into his new shop and settling in this week. The new AND improved location of Made by Soto. It looks awesome and I love it so much. I will update with pics soon, but for now puppy needs a walk! xoxox



No comments:
Post a Comment