Tuesday, August 20, 2019

How I spent my Summer (part 2).

Hello beauty!

How I spent my summer... part 2. This was a good summer, full of the sweetness that only summer time can hold. We boated with friends, spent time with puppy, went to the movies, slipped and slided, and pool hopped! I can't believe it's over, like where did the time even go? I have lots of great pics to share!

This summer was a sort of passing through for me after last summer. I knew I was going to have those triggering moments of when things got difficult last year, and I did. But, I kept pushing through to the other side and kept trying to return to love. It has been an especially difficult few months after losing Jax.

But, I think we are on the upward and that everything is going to be ok. William is now in first grade and he is doing fine. It is taking some getting used to, but we made a new friend in his class, Noah. I adore his family and look forward to more time together.

So, June brought the concert and the major heat! July brought a visit from Brendan, fireworks, movies, and boating. August, a boat day with the Robinson's (getting knocked out with the flu), and back to school.

The boys are getting a long well. William's new teacher is very nice and he is a sweet little boy, who everyone seems to adore. Both boys are loving their puppy, Ollie. They are very sweet with him and snuggle him every chance they get. Lu is so adorable and just my little sweet pea right now. He is my little sidekick and has all the kisses for mommy.

And it's all just flying right on by! Next will be Halloween and the Fantasy Fest activities! I will update with all my favorite summertime photos ASAP!

sprouted a lychee tree this season! 

swimming at the community pool! william took a swim test (and passed)!


No comments:

Post a Comment