hello from me =)
been a few months now... Wesley is 7 months old and will be 8 months in just a few days. nick is out fishing overnight, so I am home with the boys. Things are good, my only complaint is that time is going by too quickly. the boys are getting bigger. William will be nine in a few months and Lucas, seven. I try to hold on to every moment, however, we know that is not possible and time keeps clicking a long. I often day dream about what my life will look like when the boys are grown... just wondering, ya know? I hope it is full of good memories and that I am still happy. Motherhood has without a doubt been my favorite thing ever. Anyways, I guess I have a little while until they are full grown, so I plan to just enjoy the process. (sigh). It really is a beautiful, wonderful life.
I went fishing with my mom, dad, brother and the boys today. The ocean was covered in fog!
No comments:
Post a Comment