Thursday, November 20, 2014

baby, its cold outside!

Hello,

We are having some really gorgeous weather down here the past few days! Yesterday and today have both been in the 60's, so we have had the doors open and been loving our "all natural air conditioning". It feels so nice being able to have the doors open. Today is sunny and lovely. My friend (and William's godmother), Natalie, is arriving from New York today for 2 weeks. I am excited to be able to spend some time with her. She is my oldest friend and we have been through a lot together. So, hoping for some good quality girl and baby time with her, Jessica and baby Easton. It is much needed! Everything is going well around here. I started a new daily meditations book called The Woman's Book of Courage. It offers really insightful meditations and right now, I am working on healing my inner child. I didn't quite realize how much healing needed to be done until I checked in with my eight year old self. Some good things are happening and I feel more peace of mind then I have in a while. I still feel very anxious over some things, mostly with William and being a mom. I am constantly hoping I am doing enough. A part of me (a much wiser part), knows that I am. I am just constantly hoping that he grows up to be a happy, healthy young man. He seems very happy and really loves his family. His family really loves him too, so that is important. I feel that we are all doing a good job of creating a loving and nurturing foundation for our special little boy. He is always greeted with smiles and love and always the center of attention. I hope his family is as important to him as mine has always been to me.

Speaking of family, I feel that there is much healing happening in this area of my life as well. There have been some rough seas with my family in the past couple of years, for many reasons. I feel that we are entering into a new chapter and can only hope for calm waters ahead. My family is so dear to me and their love and support mean a lot. It has always been  my dream to have a family that is close and happy to be together.

Well, thats all for now. Lots of love and warm wishes!

oldie but a goodie



mouth full of hot "choc-y"
carefully cheers'ing our hot chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment