Thursday, November 13, 2014

Good morning

Hello and good morning.

This day has started out good! My dad took William for a bike ride on his electric bike, so I have time to sit and relax. However, I am missing my coffee since we were out of milk. Hmmm, have to figure out a way to fix that. I hope today is a relaxing day since yesterday seemed rather un-relaxing. I want to play outside and enjoy this gorgeous weather we are having. I have had a lot on my mind recently, mostly concerning money and how I can make some. My ideas have really been narrowed down to three... 1)photography 2)making clothes 3)baking. I tried to channel my inner child and those were my favorite things growing up! And of course, playing house with my baby dolls. I definitely don't have to pretend that anymore! I have my real life baby doll and my real life prince charming, so we are good to go on that! =) I am trying not to stress too much on what I will do to earn money, but it is like this mystery to me that is just waiting to be solved! I think one day, whatever I do will turn more into spiritual work, whether that is yoga or massage. I can totally see myself being a yogi-masseuse and requiring trips to Bali for "research". =) Yup. Right up my alley. I don't know that I will ever be a 9-5 office girl. It just does not suit my need to get up and go. I would rather create. We will see! I still ask myself what I want to be when I grow up! There is so much out there. I really like the idea of designing and sewing, but I have no idea how to sew! I do, however, have a sewing machine that was given to me by my old neighbor in Coconut Grove. It just got fixed and I would love to learn how to use it. I feel that whatever I am supposed to (that is whatever makes my heart happy), will come easily and effortlessly. Hmmm, maybe in that case I am just supposed to hang out at the beach! Well, hope everyone has a nice day.

North Carolina 2014
p.s. I recently learned that my name means to get up and go! 

it also means adventurous & the land

and baker =)
So who knows. All apply =)

No comments:

Post a Comment