I am trying to blog more often these days to get you all caught up after my recent hiatus. Eventually, I would like to try to be here a few days a week, keeping you all updated! It's also a great way to record all of my memories and a place to come and reflect.
Well, I have yet to share with you, that we are expecting our second baby in April! The new baby is due just weeks before William's 2nd birthday. I am so excited and finally getting the "happy, pregnant, earth mama" glow that I adored having with my first pregnancy. It's the glow that makes me feel most connected with my true self. I have been feeling those wonderful little butterfly flutters in my belly and I know that our baby is safe and sound and hearing all sorts of wonderful little things. And feeling the occasional poke here and there from when their big brother wants to climb all over me! =) Nick and I have really been trying to introduce this whole "baby" concept to William and a part of me thinks that he gets it, but maybe is ignoring it for now! I know he will be an awesome big brother and super sweet with his baby brother or sister. We find out in only a few short days what we are having and it will be a big surprise either way! I can't wait to share another special moment like that with Nick, and now William.
Some more big things are happening here and we are getting ready to move. We will still be in our little island paradise, but moving to a new home and a new part of town. I am excited and nervous, but mostly just anxious to get this whole moving thing over with! I will really miss our home now and will always have happy memories here and think of it as our first home together, where we really came together as a family. We are moving to more of a "fixer-upper" with much work to be done, but it will be ours and we will be together, and that is all that really matters to me. Our new home will be filled with new memories and joy and laughter. I am looking forward to having a place to call our own!
Well, that's all for now! Just really wanted to catch you up on the happenings. Next, is Thanksgiving, moving, and then we get to see our Mimi and celebrate Nick's birthday! Love to all.
| home is where the heart is |
No comments:
Post a Comment